Saturday, June 11, 2016

Bye for now, Flo.


Love in a college town? More like I fell in love with my college town. It was love at first visit. I am so thankful that God led me to Florence, AL. I love that it is a little bit of everything; historical district, mall side, and on the water. I have enjoyed watching the area grow and flourish. Not only the town, but I love my Alma Mater, the University of North Alabama, so much. Roar Lions! I have met some great people and made some great friends in Flo. It has only been a couple of weeks since I moved my stuff out of my house and I already miss my town and my people more than anything.



I wish I would have appreciated it all of my four years like I have in the last few months while I've been doing my bucket list. All the things I did for the first time for my blog, I want to do over and over again. So I hope maybe you learn from my mistake and you start marking places off as soon as possible. I ran out of time unfortunately, I still have a few places and things on my list. I am going to conclude it as "to be continued," because I will be back! While this blog has been about Florence and the Shoals, I hope it inspires you to appreciate whatever town you are residing in. Stay curious! And stay tuned for a new blog about my adventures in Johnson City, TN!



No comments:

Post a Comment